Campus Industries are looking for creative and hardworking students to work as Brand Ambassadors for the Foreign & Commonwealth Office. Successful candidates will be involved in one of the FCO’s major PR and marketing campaigns.
What does an FCO Ambassador do?
– Writes and publishes interesting and relevant articles/content
– Organises and runs events that help to communicate foreign travel advice to students.
– Raises awareness of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s ‘Know Before You Go’ campaign; a campaign aimed at making sure travellers research their destination and are prepared before they leave the UK.
What are the benefits?
– Invaluable work experience for University Students
– Highly competitive rate of pay
– Flexible work designed to fit around your workload
– Great opportunity for anyone interested in writing/journalism or a career at the FCO
Successful candidates must:
– Be conscientious, resourceful and organised
– Have an interest in travel and/or foreign politics
– Have some form of journalistic experience, for example writing for a student media outlet or producing their own blog
– Be a full time student for the academic year 2016/17
How to apply?