Campus Industries are looking for creative and hardworking students to work as Brand Ambassadors for the Foreign & Commonwealth Office. Successful candidates will be involved in one of the FCO's major PR and marketing campaigns.
What does an FCO Ambassador do?
- Writes and publishes interesting and relevant articles/content
- Organises and runs events that help to communicate foreign travel advice to students.
- Raises awareness of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's ‘Know Before You Go’ campaign; a campaign aimed at making sure travellers research their destination and are prepared before they leave the UK.
What are the benefits?
- Invaluable work experience for University Students
- Highly competitive rate of pay
- Flexible work designed to fit around your workload
- Great opportunity for anyone interested in writing/journalism or a career at the FCO
Successful candidates must:
- Be conscientious, resourceful and organised
- Have an interest in travel and/or foreign politics
- Have some form of journalistic experience, for example writing for a student media outlet or producing their own blog
- Be a full time student for the academic year 2016/17
How to apply?