How to access BoB/BUFVC

 MLTC FILM and TV  To access the specific language films and TV documentaries you must be part of The University of Sheffield and sign into both the BUFVC  and BOB (Box of Broadcasts) websites. More information on how to access BoB is available here. if you are accessing remotely you will need to access via the University’s … Continue reading How to access BoB/BUFVC